Monday, April 30, 2012

The Last Day of April

So I am not so good at updating everyday. I was pretty good last week. I ate well and went to Zumba on Tuesday night and Friday morning. It felt good to get moving and sweat some weight off! I wrapped again on Friday evening. Here we're my measurements: waist - 40.25, tummy 40, hips 41.5. I left it on for 2 hours and my after wrap measurements were: waist - 38.5, tummy - 38.5, hips - 40.5 that was a difference of 4.25 inches total! My 72 hour results and next pre-wrap measurements tonight are: waist - 37.5, tummy - 38, hips - 39. That makes a 3 day total of 7.5 inches!!!!! I forgot to weigh this morning so I will post my weight tomorrow. I'm sure it will be heavier because I did not eat well this weekend. I am making myself a promise to stay on track for the next few weeks. I can do this I know it. I just have to set my mind on it. Tomorrow is my annual visit with Dr. Rutledge, my OB/GYN and I know she will be disappointed that I weigh almost as much now as I did at 9 months pregnant. I am convinced that I let myself get this way because it was found that my breastmilk had no nutritional value and I had to stop nursing Emma at only 6 weeks. Instead of continuing to pump to keep the weight off I gave up and got depressed just like with Noah. I have to get the weight off and get healthy for my kids and I WANT to get skinny and sexy for my hubby! As you can see from my photos, I have a lot of work ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment